(read instructions before downloading)
- Click the "Download" button
- When prompted, select SAVE (RUN will
work but it is nice to have a copy of the file).
- Select an easy to remember location
(such as as your desktop) to save the file
- If your browser is blocking file
transfers click and allow the transfer to proceed.
If you get the error "Invalid Win32 file"
you will need to re-download the file. This error is cause by incomplete
- If you clicked SAVE then double
click the downloaded file to start the installer.
- Follow the prompts on the installer.
It is best to select the defaults values presented.
- When the install has completed,
click START...All Programs...Light-O-Rama...Light-O-Rama Control
- There will be a few prompts to
follow. Then S4 will be installed!
- The Control Panel runs as a blue
light bulb in your system tray. Right Click on it to get a menu.