|Products > RGB > E1.31 Wireless - TP-Link CPE510 Outdoor Wireless
E1.31 Wireless - TP-Link CPE510 Outdoor Wireless
These wireless units allow you to send signal wirelessly to your E1.31 controllers. Setup instructions included.
Sold individually - one is needed to send and another to receive signal.
Note: you also need 2 CAT5 cables
per wireless. For sending unit: 5ft CAT5 between router & power supply, long 50ft-100ft between power supply and wireless. For receiving unit: 5ft CAT5 between controller & power supply, length needed to run from power supply to wireless.
- Built-in 13dBi 2x2 dual-polarized directional MIMO antenna
- Adjustable transmission power from 0 to 27dBm/500mw
- System-level optimizations for more than 15km long range wireless transmission
- TP-LINK Pharos MAXtream TDMA (Time-Division-Multiple-Access) technology improves product performance in throughput, capacity and latency performance, ideal for PTMP applications
- Centralized Management System - Pharos Control
- AP / Client / Repeater / AP Router / AP Client Router (WISP) operation modes
- Passive PoE Adapter supports up to 60 meter (200 feet) Power over Ethernet deployment and allows the device to be reset remotely
Part Number: CPE510